Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Alberto Vallesi: a 360 degree designer


Name: Alberto Vallesi

Profession: Designer

Country of Origin: Italy

Site: www.avdw.it

Motto: "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride."
Style of work: Ideas come from everywhere. Translate them into something visual and make them useful to somebody is my job. Tons of sketches and words are my instruments, and then usually i go to the lab, and give a shape to my thoughts, hoping they're gonna look nice. Sometimes it really happens.

Small description of who i am and what i do:

" I am a designer, of things and spaces. I am interested in everything that has to do with people, humanistic subjects, pop culture and how they look at the "new". With my projects i try to keep the person always at the center, because he/she is my last judge: if it works for them, i did a good job. I am a designer because it goes all over a whole bunch of different things, it requires to know as many different subjects as possible, and it can be done while listening to music."

No comments:

Post a Comment